- About Lucene Solr
- Reference Materials
- Improving The Camel Solr Component
- Reindexing Collections with Solrâs Cursor Support
- Solution for multi-term synonyms in Lucene/Solr using the Auto Phrasing TokenFilter
- Automatic Phrase Tokenization: Improving Lucene search precision by more precise linguistic analysis
- Lucene/Solr Revolution 2014: Community Voting Ends June 30
Washington, D.C. | Nov 11-14, 2014
Lucene/Solr Revolution 2014 is the largest conference dedicated to open source search. This conference provides professional training on Lucene/Solr, as well as a unique opportunity to learn from the search experts in multiple educational tracks. Registration for the 2014 event is now open!
Lucene/Solr Revolution is presented by LucidWorks, the commercial entity for Apache Lucene/Solr Open Source Search -- the future of search technology.